Monday 19 December 2016

prepositions

CLASS V                                              ENGLISH (PREPOSITIONS)
Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions
1         I prefer coffee ____________ tea.
2         I am sure _________ my success.
3         The cat sat ___________ the mat.
4         The dog jumped _______ the table.
5         He likes __________ read books.
6         Do not play ___________ fire.
7         You may write _______ a pencil.
8         I don’t agree _______ you.
9         I have great sympathy __________ him.
10     He applied ________ the Principal __________ a job.
11     ___________, you should not sign this paper. (according to me/ apart from/ due to)
12     Let Shyama go ___________ of Leela. (in spite of/ in place of/ on account of)

13     She had to leave the course ___________ typhoid. (in place of/ as for/ because of)

No comments:

Post a Comment