Monday 19 December 2016

invitation letters

INVITATION LETTER

Write a letter to your friend inviting her to your birthday party.
54/3, Narayan Vihar
Ferozepur

01 Dec 2016

Dear Deepti

We are all fine here and hope this letter finds you in the best of health and spirits.

I am writing this letter to invite you to my birthday party. My parents have planned a big birthday bash for me on 15 Dec and I would love to have you here for the same. Afterall, you are my best friend!
We will have a lot of fun. There are many interesting games and many special gifts also. There will be our favourite chocolate cake and pizza too. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to miss it! You can stay the night here and the next day Daddy will drop you home.

I’m sure Deepti, you won’t disappoint me. The party starts at 5:00 pm. I’ll be waiting for you.
Convey my regards to Uncle and Aunty and love to Sahil.

Yours lovingly
Payal

Write a letter to your Aunt inviting her to the New Year Party at your home. You are Amitesh, staying at New Delhi.
27, Vikas Nagar
New Delhi

12 Dec 2016

Dear Aunt Neha

We are all fine here and hope the same at your end

Aunty, we are having a grand celebration this year for New Year Eve. Lots of our friends and relatives will be coming to Delhi. So we are planning to have a big get- together. We would love to have you and Uncle Ramesh too. It has been so long since we have met you. Do bring Kalpana Didi and Vishu along.

I’m sure you won’t disappoint us. Convey my regards to Uncle and love to Kalpana Didi and Vishu. Hoping to see you soon.

Yours lovingly

Amitesh

No comments:

Post a Comment